Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

It's hard to believe I was pregnant last year... we all talked about Jack and couldn't wait to meet him.  Time really does fly by so fast. He was the star of the show today and made all of us laugh and smile. It was a very special first Mother's Day! I had a great morning and lunch with my 2 men and celebrated the afternoon with the fam. The only thing missing was Grandma Tootsie! I know she was watching from above and cracking up watching Jack-- speed around on the grass... rip apart every magazine... get into everything... play with Louise and Harriet.  He was all over the place and she would of just loved watching it all. 
It really was a beautiful day! I had a perfect Mother's Day! Hugs!!!

Jack loves his Bubbie!!

Clap Clap!!

Having too much fun on the grass!

Happy Mother's Day MMM!

Papa & Jack

Grams would be so proud!

I love my 2 men!!

No comments: