Friday, May 9, 2008

This little piggie went to the market....

Trips to the market with Jack are always an adventure. The cart can never be too close to either side of the aisle as Jack grabs and leaps for every product on the shelf. My favorite this week was when I had turned for just a minute to grab a box of pasta and Jack decided he wanted some pickles. As I turned back to him I saw jars of pickles flying in the air... magically I caught them all before they broke on the floor. It was a close call.

He is quite the dare devil and loves figuring out how he can get out of the cart and stand surfing where he once sat. Oy! It makes your heart race, yet you cant help but laugh.


These are pictures from today's market trip-- we were getting ingredients for our Mother's Day dessert... which we made together later in the afternoon!

yummm... milk! It does a body good-- pass it on!!!

I'll chew on anything!

Candy!!! Mama loves candy!

Just sitting back and loungin' in the cart!

No comments: