It was a day full of errands and cooking but we managed to make it full of lots of fun. We made a new treat called, Monkey Munch-- which was super easy and delicious.
After running around we headed over to the Westlake Promenade where Jack ran around the fountain... with his golf club, of course. He spotted a dog which he showered with lots of kisses-- and even made a new friend, Daniel. We had a special treat of seeing Marilyn and Bubbie today at the shopping center, too..... I was SO enticed by the nachos I saw a woman have (now that I'm a starving Ethiopian child) that I was so fixated on getting some I forgot to snap a few pictures.
If the afternoon couldn't get any better- Eleanor and her mommy Kim came on by and we all had ice cream together. YUM YUM! Jack and I shared pistachio ice cream and we both loved it.
After our nap we played outside and waited for Dada to come home-- who was fishing with Papa and Uncle Adam. Jack was one happy little guy to see his Dada after such a busy day.
On the run....
Hi Buster the Dog!
Little tummies full of ice cream!
~Mr. Delicious~
Jack uses his golf clubs for all kinds of things-- but when he is at home he likes to "vacuum" with his golf club-- and be just like Mama when she vacuums. I finally got a great shot of Jack vacuuming!! Such a helper!



No comments:
Post a Comment