Friday, June 20, 2008

Two workouts & a dancing water surprise

We hit the gym two times today. Jack couldn't believe it. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon. He loves his workouts. And has muscles to prove it! In between it all we cooled off at the dancing water fountain. Jack was ecstatic when he spotted the water. He was clapping, screaming, and trying to escape the stroller. Leaving was the end of the world-- so we will be going back this weekend!









He was soaked from head to toe. I was so sad I forgot the camera in the car. He was so happy playing in the water. I don't know if you can see how drenched he is, but he was one wet baby! Jack was so upset I made him leave so I promised him we would be back this weekend. This time I will remember the camera!


After a nap and costume change we headed back over to the gym. Coach Yacov was having a Huggies Party and invited us to join in the fun. It was a perfect way to spend the afternoon since it was over 100 here and we would have melted outside.




No comments: