Thursday, July 10, 2008

Farm Friends

Today's Thursday meet-up was at The Underwood Family Farm... we had a picnic on the grassy area with our friends before heading over to see the animals. It would have been a perfect place to sit and eat but Jack was more interested in running around and eating sand or dirt. He enjoyed diving into the sand box and searching in the dirt for rocks to eat. Oh what fun! Who knew rocks were so delicious?

After lunch it was time to walk around and check out the animals--- knowing how quick Jack is and my "love" for animals, I didn't take a chance and wore him the entire time. We fed all the animals tons of carrots and enjoyed spending time with our friends. It was a great afternoon-- both Jack and I were pooped out and in need of a bath!

Moo!!!
Check out the donkey... it wants the carrot in my hand...
This picture was taken to prove to Shawn, I would get near the animals....
I didn't like it too much-- but for Jack, I did it!


This was one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen--

No comments: