Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack Andrew!!

My Baby is ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!

*Born July 24, 2007-- weighing 8 pounds, 11 ounces

Where did the time go? I can't believe Jack is actually one!

Full of spunk and quite mischievous, Mr. Jack Berger never stops amazing his daddy and I. He is simply delicious and even when he throws a tantrum (one of his many new tricks) we still think he is the cutest baby ever!

His laugh, his smile, his hugs, his kisses.... he is a total lover and full of so much personality. Jack is 100% boy and is one tough cookie. His strength is simply incredible.

I've been looking at pictures from over the last year and I just can't get over how much Jack has grown and changed. I love him so much and I couldn't imagine life without him. Jack's charm and charisma makes all around him smile... especially me.


I've put together a slide show of Jack's first year-- lots of pictures.
Enjoy watching Jack grow... he is SO YUMMY!

No comments: