Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pool Party & Jack's First Birthday Treat

What an exciting day! Sam and Jonah had everyone over to their house today to go swimming and have lunch! Since we won't be at next Thursday's group gathering-- (it's Jack's actual birthday) I decided to celebrate a week early. It's also Jack's friend Joe's birthday on July 18th-- so I thought it would be fun to celebrate together with some ice cream.

As soon as we arrived Jack and Max found all of Jonah's toys and attacked them together. And as no surprise-- a golf club joined us today!


It was impossible to capture a picture of all 11 children together-- but here are 5... Jonah in the back-- Jack, Peyton, and Eleanor playing at the water table, and Wilson is taking off.


The swimsuits and sunscreen are on-- were ready to go swimming!


Jack & I with Kim & Eleanor-- say cheese!


Cooling off in the pool!!


~Berger posing!~


Max & Jack-- Two little mischief makers-- getting into trouble together!


I brought ice cream bars for everyone and put a candle in Jack's and Joe's-- their first birthday wish and the first time they were sung Happy Birthday! Both of them couldn't wait to dig right in and devour their delicious and very messy treat.

I love this picture-- My facial expression really says it all.
Joe and Jack grabbed a hold of their ice cream and started squishing them.
Ice cream was eventually everywhere--

Jack's first bite...


By the look of things-- I think he liked it, just a little....


Mucho delicioso!


Covered in ice cream and chocolate--- from head to toe!


Happy almost 1st Birthday Jack!!! I love you!!

No comments: