Monday, October 20, 2008

Mama's Birthday

October is my favorite month and the 20th is my favorite "holiday" of the year.... and this year I had 4 days of exciting birthday fun! I feel so loved!!! Jack loved celebrating with me....

Santa Barbara-- The Palace Grill (my favroite restaurant)... the whole fam joined me in celebrating on Saturday. I was so excited to eat my Chicken Tchoupitoulas, Cajun Crawfish, and Bread Pudding I wasn't too good at capturing pictures.... I blame it on the food coma!


Chocolate Lover (sweet lover) just like his Mama!!

Jack had school on the 20th and Ms. Bonnie made sure I had a great day!!

We have a natural athlete on our hands...
Jack loves to play basketball and he LOVES to kick soccer balls.

Dancing!!!!!


Bubbles!

Reading is a favorite of Jack's! He enjoys a good book!

I have an addiction to Burgers--- (and go figure I married a Berger!) This year I received a free burger to Red Robin, which I enjoyed on Sunday night with Jack, Bubbie, and Papa... and on Monday, Island's gave me a free Burger AND a Kona Pie.... What a lucky girl I am!!



After the birthday dinner Jack showed us his new skill--- riding a razor scooter!
Such talents this kid has!

Jack topped the night off with some naked reading--
doesn't everybody do naked reading?


No comments: