Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27th


Its hard to believe its been one full year since Grandma Tootsie left us. My eyes well up just thinking about. I think about her everyday and I miss her like crazy! I was going through Jack's baby book and I found a card she gave me on the day of one of my baby showers--- she gave me a Big Bird (which is still in the box)- and she had no idea it was a girl Big Bird, pink and purple outfit in all--- it always makes me laugh when I look at it. She wrote- To our new star Jack, "I'm counting on Big Bird to contribute much love and sunshine into your life."

Jack LOVES Sesame Street and Big Bird definitely brought a ton of love and sunshine.

We have pictures through out the house and I love to ask Jack "Where is Grandma Tootsie"... and he points right to her every time!
She loved him so much! I wish she could see him now as I know she would get a big kick out of watching him and playing with him. Life is truly precious and Grandma Tootsie was one incredible woman! I know she is looking down upon us and smiling super big. XOXO


No comments: