One little money was jumping on the bed, he fell off and bumped his head!
I never ever thought it was going to happen. Jack was such a great snuggler in his crib... but it all changed the morning of Mother's Day. 4:50am to be exact. Jack decided to jump his crib. Not exactly the Mother's Day gift I had been dreaming of.
Later that night, Jack decided to jump once again at 11:50pm but this time he landed on his head. He proceeded to do it 4 more times through out the night. Leaving Shawn and I with racing hearts and sleep deprivation. At 3:30am after his 3rd trick of the night, Shawn had the bright idea about posting what happened on our Facebook pages. We each asked if anyone had a toddler bed to borrow as Jack's big boy furniture wouldn't be here for 6-8 more weeks. Sure enough by 6:30am we had people ready to bring over toddler beds. The power of technology and I must say, Facebook is amazing.
Its only been 2 nights and I can already predict this to be an exhausting process.
This is Jack big boy bed...
Hopefully when the twin arrives it will be an easy transition.
Hopefully when the twin arrives it will be an easy transition.
And then....
If that wasn't traumatic enough (for all of us), Jack decided to go pee on the potty tonight for the very first time (and the crowd goes wild). We are so proud of our little guy!
Jack went from a baby to a man literally overnight.
What possibly could be next?



No comments:
Post a Comment