Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Celebrating Uncle Adam!


Uncle Adam turned 27 on Monday and we made sure to celebrate over the weekend. I realized when I was loading pictures I didn't get a picture with Jack and Uncle (thats what he calls him-- it kinda sounds like knuckle). I did get a bunch with Bebe-- it was a great Sunday afternoon... Papa has been in Carlsbad and we missed him too.
There was yummy food, a Laker game, and Cake... anytime there is cake, Jack has a great time :0)
Happy Birthday Uncle Adam! Hugs!

Bebe and Jack riding around


exploring outside

Super Strong-- who needs to ride the bike, Jack likes to carry his!

Jack had his first swim lesson yesterday... he had a blast. But the best part was waiting to get into the glorious warm water... he found a car/train table to play with and was in heaven!

No comments: