I've been planning this event for quite some time... I was trying to be as creative as possible since the theme was Sesame Street.
I tried to snap pictures of everything but realized I missed so much. There were a ton of people and much excitement; that now that I am putting the blog and Jack's birthday photo book together I see that there is a bunch missing.





Jack's party was at the park and we had perfect weather. My only weather complaint would be the wind which seemed to be in full gear when 100 balloons needed to be put up. I love balloons and wanted as many as possible! Each table had a different Sesame Street character on it, along with an activity... blocks, number magnets, alphabet magnets, bubbles, Elmo and Dorothy the fish (2 real goldfish), and cookie bouquets. I made cookies in the shapes of J's and 2's on lollipop sticks-- which I must admit turned out to be really yummy. I put them in flower pots on the tables and they were a huge hit! I'm happy I saved a few for myself :) Each kid received a brown bag with a Sesame Street character on it (which I colored and pasted) that had bubbles, a box of crayons, and side walk chalk inside.



Jack also had a very special outfit to wear. The birthday boy needed to stand out! :)
We had bubbles and balloons to entertain the kids. And we even had two cakes. I had to create a slide show as there were too many pictures to post.
Jack had a blast... He loved dancing to the Sesame Street music that was playing and running around playing with the bubbles. I'm personally still exhausted from it all and need a few more days to recover. We hope everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday Jack Andrew! I still can't believe you're 2!! OXOX






No comments:
Post a Comment