Now its time for me to catch up--
Last week Jack started his new "transition" class at the temple. Its a class the gradually introduces pre-school. Jack and I aren't quite ready for the real thing yet.
Jack went to his first Shabbat and touched the Torah for the very first time. He loved the Canter's silly songs and dance moves and couldn't get enough challah. It was a great first day of school and we look forward to the next class.
checking out all the fun toys in the classroom
free play outside
dumping sand-- Bebe calls this "re-decorating"
Miss Joy helping Jack touch the Torah
snack time... this is when mommy leaves :)
For the first time in a long long time we were able to enjoy a quiet weekend at home together...
Playing with Dada
Jack and I do swim lessons together-- every week. He just LOVES the water. We also go swimming in the afternoons-- summer is so much fun!! I love how playing in the water poops him out!! Shawn wanted to go swimming with our little swimmer-- so off to the pool we went.
We also had Max's 2nd Birthday Party... what fun we had. Max had the bestest birthday cake-- Jack and I devoured our pieces. It was scrumptious. It was hours and hours of play. Jack's favorites were the choo choos and scooters. He was too busy playing to eat, until it was cake time. Jack stops everything for cake. Its the funniest thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment