Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Beach Party!


I wanted to head to the beach on Labor Day-- I had a feeling it was going to be super packed with people... but this was going to be our last chance to sun bathe in Malibu before all our classes started, the weather changed and the baby's arrival. Shawn had to work but I convinced Papa and Bebe to go to the beach with Jack and I. We had a marvelous day together- the weather was incredible. It was about 91 degrees-- warmer at the beach than it was at our house. It felt so good to relax, lay in the sun, play in the sand and be together. Bebe and Papa usually have to work during the week and Jack (and I) just love when they get days off so we can be with them.

I brought my camera to snap tons of pictures... I was determined to capture everything, especially since I can't remember the last time my parents were ever at the beach. Luckily I was able to get these few pictures.
We were sitting in the sand building tunnels together... far from the water when a huge wave came and literally wiped us out. This included the camera... it was shocking and came out of no where. Amazingly the camera came back to life days later--- call it luck-- but I was so happy to see these pictures today!

Jack and Papa- tunnel love!

Jack had the greatest day! Sand, Water, Bebe and Papa.... he didnt want to leave. He was like the energizer bunny and just wanted to sing, dance and play-- entertaining us all!!


Bebe and Jack playing in the sand.
I wish I captured a picture of the two of them in the water!

Jack and I wish everyday could be this perfect!

No comments: