Even though Shawn has been recovering and in horrid pain, Jack and I have so enjoyed having him home with us during the day this week. Were both going to miss him terribly when he heads back to work.
I've been trying to have one day a week where we stay home and not run around-- no school or classes. And today we had a relaxing play day at home.
While Shawn rested, Jack and I got busy with shaving cream. Oh what fun! Jack loved it! He covered himself in shaving cream and he so kind to share the wealth with me.
After our having cream exploration it was time for art. I've learned painting can be fun, but much easier when were outside... I got smart and made paint out of water and food coloring-- its still fun and creative, yet less mess.
Shawn had this brilliant idea to go see The Disney Rockin' Road Show at the Civic Arts Plaza today. Originally Jack and I were going to see the show alone, but Shawn was like a caged animal dying to see the light outside. He has been cooped up in the house way too long. I was so happy to see him showered, dressed and out in public. Even though he can't talk too much, Jack and I enjoyed his company too.
What a great show! Jack was ecstatic to be there and was mesmerized through the entire musical. He danced, sang, and rocked out-- we were hysterically laughing just watching him.



No comments:
Post a Comment