Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sunshine and Laughter

One last excursion before Jack becomes a Big Brother....
We loved San Diego so much when we went in March we decided to head down there again. Great weather, hotels, Sea World, Lego Land, Heather, and our friends The Grochowiaks. It was a great birthday vacation and a wonderful way to spend time together- just the 3 of us.

Jack LOVED Lego Land and we look forward to heading back there soon. Next time when I'm not pregnant-- so I can go on more rides with Jack. It was also so special spending time with Christine, Lily, and Chace. For all you mamas out there... check out Christine's site--
http://www.everydaymama.com/

I took hundreds of pictures- (as no surprise I'm sure...) so here are just a few :)

Lily and Jack exploring outside

A natural Daddy... this is how I know we need to have many kids!

Bebe.... hello... BEBE!!!!

JUMPING JACK!

On the way to Lego Land....

Going on a safari!

This was his favorite ride of the day!

Too much excitement for one day.
The kid was pooped out!

A Salsa-fanatic... he was scooping the hot salsa in his mouth like it was candy!
Tears were coming down his eyes but he kept going!

Heather and Jack in deep conversation...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Elevators can be fun... as long as he isnt pushing the alarm button!

Touching and feeding the dolphins.
So AWESOME!!

Chatting it up with a dolphin!

Hugging Elmo--- so sweet!

The 3 of us :)

next trip... there will be 4 :) Oh my!

1 comment:

Everyday Mama said...

So cute!!! Shawn is a natural daddy!!! You'll have to have three so he can have a daddy's little girl :) Lily just loves him and asks when he's coming back to visit (Shawn). She loves Jack too!
Nice undies on the head :)