Its been quite a day in the world of Jack Andrew Berger. After school today we had a lunch date with Papa. And the excitement didnt end there... we met up with Kuncle and TT for a lovely and fun filled dinner.
I love this picture....
What you can't see is the giant pickle Jack just threw over the glass.
Only TT and Kuncle let you do fun things.
Kuncle's turn....
TT was very adventurous and extremely spontaneous and decided that she was going to take Jack ice skating. Jack was all for it until it was time to put on the ice skates. Then he wanted no part of it unless his mama was to come. A very pregnant woman shouldn't be on skates... but for Jack- I did it. But he still refused to skate unless I would hold him. So skating was a no go for Jack... maybe next time.



No comments:
Post a Comment