Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a day!

Jack, Nick and I met up with Maleah and her mommy Corinne today at the farm. Jack is so deeply in love with Maleah and he was so happy to spend time with her. It was a hot day but the kids didn't mind.... they wanted to spend the entire day there. After strawberry picking, I was pooped and ready for lunch! Hours at the farm works up quite an appetite!

Nick's 1st time at the farm

mining together!

hand holding!
true love!!!!

what a big boy!


too cute!

Jack devours the strawberries he picks and refuses to eat all other strawberries. There's something magical about these strawberries... I lost track after 24. Yep, Jack ate over 2 dozen strawberries. He couldn't get them in his mouth fast enough!

*look at the container... it remained empty.








orange picking

always on the go...

*friends forever*

still eating those strawberries...



someone's happy :)


No comments: