Thursday, April 8, 2010

Malibu

Remember all those ladybugs from yesterday? Well... when I opened the car door this morning we found more... they came flying out and we watched in awe. All I can say is.... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! We must have the greatest luck... I can't wait to see what our luck will be bringing us :)


Today's adventure was suppose to be the Santa Barbara Zoo... but a change of plans lead us to Malibu! The weather was just incredible. I'm actually sunburned and enjoying it. Malibu was so beautiful. Celebrity sightings also make me happy... today I saw David Duchovny. We were both in line at Coffee Bean. It made my day!


HOT STUFF!!

We had another date with Maleah and her mommy Corinne... Jack was ecstatic to have Maleah in the car- next to him! It truly was a glorious day! A picnic lunch at the Country Mart-- watching Jack and Maleah play in the sand and run around. Nick hung out and enjoyed the cloudless blue skies. We spent the entire day in Malibu and didnt want to leave!





you can see the mischievousness in his face!



peek-a-boo!

melts my heart

We decided to walk to the beach after lunch- the weather was too perfect and we wanted to go on an adventure. Jack was happy to be with Maleah and Nick took a quick snooze.

The Beach was fantastic. Corinne is much more inquisitive and fearless than I am... she found sea urchins, starfish and sea slugs for the kids. I get the chills just thinking about it. Jack wasnt too intereted (I was clapping quietly) he was happy just playing in the sand and jumping in the water. We had never been to this part of the beach and I cant wait to bring Shawn. It was so much fun!


Walking to the beach...



sleeping at the beach

pants off dance off!





Nick's 1st beach adventure


sunbathing :)


No comments: