Monday, May 31, 2010

Slumber Party Fun!!

Who needs Disneyland when you are with Bebe and Papa... everything they do together is exciting.

I use to love going to my Papa and Gram's house. My Grandma taught me how to play blackjack and Adam and I loved to play with all their bar accessories. Dinners were always more fun and breakfast was usually something my mom would never serve (half n half and coffee creamer in my cereal). Grandma would pour Kahlua over my ice cream and we would watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy together :) I will never ever forgot all our sleep overs and all our adventures. Luckily they continued until my Grandma got sick. I cherish every memory.

Jack loves his special time with Bebe and Papa. It makes me incredibly happy and warms my heart that he will have these treasured moments and memories to last a lifetime. Nothing is like being with your Grandparents. Bebe and Papa have just as much fun as Jack does... and they all can't wait until Nick can join them.

The three of them had a total party with new books, music, movies, the park, and dinner out. Bebe and Jack even made homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies! Jack loves their vibrating moving bed and loves when they snuggle him. He adores them and just loves spending time with them.

The most memorable part of this sleep over was Papa teaching Jack to ride a bike. Thanks to Bebe we have photos to remember this moment. Papa is a Super Papa and I was blown away when I saw my little guy riding his new bike down the street. Papa even got him to wear a helmet. When Nick and I arrived we watched in awe and I had to take some pictures too. Jack was so proud of himself. He had smiles from ear to ear.

He had no plans of leaving Bebe and Papa's house this afternoon.... he was so upset when we left and then he passed out in the car from having way too much fun. He can't wait until his next slumber party... xoxo


silly Papa!


Papa teaching Jack to ride his bike


AMAZING!







What a man!



Weezie waiting for popcorn

out like a light

Nick had so much fun, he passed out on the way home too!

No comments: