My Super Berger knows how to perfectly plan every trip. Shawn picked the perfect destination and a great hotel. Palm Springs was awesome! We had incredible weather and loved every second of our Berger-tastic adventure. As an extra bonus to an already great excursion; Bebe and Papa drove down and partied with us for a few days. I'm missing my sun-bathing weather already! It felt so good to sit out by the pool or float in a tube in the splash-topia river. Naps during the day and dining out at night. Loved it! Now its back to reality and tons of laundry of course!
I am in need of a small camera and we have yet to find one.... so we "borrowed" one from Costco for the trip. I still haven't found the camera I want to keep.... I took 650 pictures on the trip.... and would have taken more but the card was full. Not the best quality but I at least captured the moment :)
The golf course was our backyard- and it was magnificent. Jack loved running on the wide open grass while he fed and chased birds.
Floating in the "Splash-topia" River
In 2 weeks we will be married 6 years!!
These two love each other SO much!
We went to The Living Desert to visit all the wild animals. Jack was beside himself when he saw an exhibit of trains!
Can they get any cuter?
The Wildlife Wonders Show
Jack's favorite snack is popcorn. Unless you see him do it, you would never believe how much popcorn this kid can inhale. I forgot to pack some for the trip and Jack went ballistic for it. Thank goodness for Trader Joes. The day was saved and Jack ate 2 bags of pop pop. All was right in the world again.











checkin' out the water
Berger Boys chillin'
A perfect little cream puff
The slides were a thrill...
we were bummed Jack wasn't tall enough to go down them.
we were bummed Jack wasn't tall enough to go down them.
Shawn and I had fun!
Nick was a super star and loved the water!
I love this picture!
Jack and his buddy Papa!
Jack got Bebe to buy him a marshmallow sprinkle treat...
lucky little guy!
After a fun and yummy breakfast with Bebe and Papa we all went to the Children's Museum to explore and play. Our final stop on the way home was Hadley's for Date Shakes. Bebe and Papa had never been there... exciting stuff :) Papa was a bit hesitant about the date shake, but he ended up enjoying it. Jack sure loved his!



No comments:
Post a Comment