Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Bowers House of Fun

I just love my friends!! I'm so lucky! Jack and I have met such great people! My mom always said I would meet my true friends when I had kids of my own... and of course, she was right!
My friend Marielle and her beautiful daughter Ava invited the boys and I over for dinner. We spent the afternoon and evening together. It was BERGER-TASTIC!
Jack was so excited to see his friend Ava and go to her house. Marielle made everyone dinner (which included gooey yummy brownies-YUM), the kids played for hours and they even took a bath together. No one wanted the fun to end!



Ava took good care of Nick

Jack was so happy when he discovered Ava's trains

waiting for dinner

Jack taught Ava a new game



blowing bubbles in chocolate milk is super fun!





the doorbell... always a fun toy


Naked Hugs!



Bath Time!




reading in the tub

awe... Nicky loves Marielle!

Jack discovered Ava's doll house

well hello...

kissing the mirror

snuggling in bed together watching Schrek

party in the bed!

No comments: