Shawn's day started with his favorite breakfast.... sunny side up eggs, toast and a special treat-- mimosas!!
We played outside and then it was off to Bandits' for lunch. Brandi, our neighbor came with us.... Jack just adores her so he was super happy. And we also got to practice having 3 kids :)
The afternoon wasn't as relaxing as I envisioned... we are now on day 3 of no pacifier and Jack has also figured out how to remove the child safety locks off the doors which resulted in no nap and a new found freedom.The final out come was two very exhausted and physically drained parents and one overly tired toddler! Jack 1 : Mommy/Daddy 0... mucho no bueno!!!!
We spent the rest of the afternoon at Bebe and Papa's and played with Uncle Norman and the doggies. Overall, I think Shawnie had a pretty good day with the exception of a few do-overs! I'm hoping this Sunday is a little more relaxing and calmer for our Super Daddy!
To my Super Berger and 'Homie'... I love the both of you SO much. You two are incredible fathers! The boys and I are so lucky to have you both. Thank you for all you give and do! Happy Father's Day!! xoxo
thumbs up, dude!
Brandi and "Gangster" Jack on our way to lunch
chunk-chunk
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Jack and Papa doing raspberries to each other!



No comments:
Post a Comment