Today was Jack's first day of Summer School. Its an introduction class into preschool next year. I had mixed feelings of happiness and sadness when I dropped him off. Going to school without mommy is so important and I knew Jack would enjoy it but I was also a bit sad to see my little baby all grown up. Its an adjustment for both of us.
Jack's teacher, Miss Suzanne was so sweet and Jack felt right at home immediately. He kissed me goodbye and was off to go play. When I came back to get him I was greeted with the greatest hug and biggest kiss. Miss Suzanne with very impressed with Jack's creativity and art skills. He made mommy a beautiful masterpiece. He had lots of fun today and even went pee-pee all by himself. It was quite a BIG day for Mr. Jack Berger.
After school the boys and I met up with some friends at the Splash Pad to cool off and have lunch. Papa joined us, which was awesome. I'm getting use to having Papa around very quickly. I think he needs to take more vacation days... were getting spoiled. I personally love this extra special time and I know the boys absolutely love every minute. hugs!
off to school
Jack's favorite color is Yellow... :)
Splash Pad fun!
Jack was so excited when he saw Ava!



No comments:
Post a Comment