Monday, July 5, 2010

*Happy 4th of July*

Jack and Nick saw fireworks for the first time this holiday! We did a whole lotta celebrating this weekend! Moorpark has a huge 3rd of July celebration which I just love. We went every year when I was a kid. Bebe and Papa joined us and we had a marvelous time together. Sitting on blankets eating delicious food, playing and people watching; being together is just the best.
On the 4th we hung out with The Grahams and hiked up a dirt hill to get a good view of all the fireworks. Jack was so fascinated and sat watching in awe!It was great!



Proud to be an AMERICAN!


Nick loves to eat bags!


crawling and loving it!

I'm gonna get you Papa!


popcorn obsessed!!
Papa came prepared with a bag for Jack!

Where ever Bebe goes... Jack goes too!

ice cream lover!



No comments: