Shawn and I talked about babies just 2 weeks after we (re) met. We knew then (January 2002) that our little guy was going to be named Jack Andrew. 5 1/2 years later, Jack Andrew Berger made his grand entrance into this world. I always dreamt about being a mommy and Jack made it a dream come true. He is not only my little man, but my buddy.
Jack is a sweet and snuggley little man who is quite curious and mischievous. His little ears and eyes are always listening and watching. He has been a wiggling machine from conception. He never stops moving. Jack is 100% a mix of both Shawn and I. He is full of personality and has this special way of making you just crack up.
It seems unreal that he turned 3 today. My little baby is growing up so quickly. Where did the time go? Is seems like yesterday we were watching him climb in the refrigerator and onto all the shelves. Now he opens the frig himself and grabs what he wants. Jack has incredible strength and loves to be outside. Riding his bike makes him so happy and he has an ear for music. Water remains a highlight and books are always wanted. Jack is full of love and when he smiles you can't help but smile back.
I love you Jack Burrito-- my little Noonie. You are so special and fill my heart with so much love.
I love celebrating birthdays and have been preparing for this big day for so long... I'm so excited to get this party started! Jack is one lucky little man.... 5 whole days of celebrating and he loves every second! For Jack, Its all about the cake :) Well, anything that's made with loads of sugar, chocolate and lots of love! Happy Birthday, Jack. May all your wishes come true!
I love you Jack Burrito-- my little Noonie. You are so special and fill my heart with so much love.
I love celebrating birthdays and have been preparing for this big day for so long... I'm so excited to get this party started! Jack is one lucky little man.... 5 whole days of celebrating and he loves every second! For Jack, Its all about the cake :) Well, anything that's made with loads of sugar, chocolate and lots of love! Happy Birthday, Jack. May all your wishes come true!





No comments:
Post a Comment