Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blair Hills

Papa took us to his old stompin' ground in Culver City this weekend.... the Blair Hills Reunion was quite entertaining and fun! I loved meeting all of Papa's childhood friends and seeing where he grew up. It was very special and neat!
After the reunion we saw Bebe and Papa's first apartment and toured the streets of Culver City. We then stopped at Tito's Tacos-- my first visit and I am hooked. I had no idea how incredible these tacos were. Even Jack ate an entire taco himself. They were phenomenal. I had no idea what I have missed out on all these years. After those delicious tacos the Culver City adventure got more sensational with a trip to the Donut King. I could never turn down a donut and apparently the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Jack was in need of a donut too. It was a lucky donut stop... I found 20 bucks. It definitely was a great day!

The reunion was at a park where Papa spent almost every day at growing up. They had a professional photographer there... so I didn't get a bunch of pictures- just a few of the kids playing.

Jack played in the cheese house... which use to be known as the party cheese house- a party spot for Papa. Its been there for many many years.











I heart Titos!

No comments: