Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Days of celebrating... just how I love it. My favorite day only comes once a year... so I cherish every second. I love all the celebrations-- food, cupcakes, ice cream, cake, balloons and of course my birthday sash! Jack loved the birthday balloon that sang... I think he loves birthdays almost as much I do. He is already planning his 4th!










Shawn surprised me with another great birthday dinner....
In n Out Burgers, fries and cupcakes..... I love my Burgers (and Bergers!)

someone loves cupcakes more than I do....

The boys and I stayed out of the rain and went to Story Time at the library. We had soooo much fun! Then we stopped by the donut store for a quick little treat. Jack is a donut lover like his mommy. Nick got to eat his very first donut hole. At first he looked at us, like what is this.... then he suddenly realized-- it was GOOD and wanted more!




Jack is my little photographer!











Shawn surprised me with me a Super Cake!
Hugs! xoxo


clap clap!!




No comments: