Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its been awhile

So much as happened since I lasted blogged... Nick now has 2 teeth and started walking while pushing walkers or objects. Jack loves loves loves school and has made some great friends! Nick gets into everything and has a true love for toilets, trash and anything that lights up. Jack still loves those trains and has been having so much fun playing with the neighbors outside. He is super excited for Halloween this year and after changing his mind a dozen times, has decided to be Superman. It must be in his genes :) We hung our Halloween decor and were in the Fall spirit. October is my favorite month and I start celebrating on October 1st :) Were really looking forward to all the holidays and Nicky's birthday. Time really does fly by.


He is absolutely delicious!






He climbed on the train table himself.
I turned around and found him on the table.
I do believe I gave birth to monkey children.







No comments: