Traditions are very important to me and last year I had Hanukkah stockings made with each of our names on them. The goal-- which started this year was to put 8 simple and fun gifts inside for each night of Hanukkah. The boys loved it. Shawn and I secretly filled each others stockings too which was an extra bonus.
The highlight for Jack was the envelopes Auntie Linda made for him (and Nick)... they were filled with money. ($1 for the 1st night, $2 for the second night, etc...)
Jack thinks he is the "money man" so this was the ultimate gift(s). Nick's favorite is a light up Elmo that barks and flashes light. It was in his stocking and I found it at Big Lots for 3 dollars. Its the best thing that he has ever seen... all the other toys mean nothing. Isnt that splendid?
I heart my Elmo!
Shawn always has brilliant ideas-- he took us to Camarillo to see the tree lighting and go on a carriage ride. The boys loved it. Jack was so excited to see Santa arrive on a fire truck.



No comments:
Post a Comment