Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy SUPER 1st Birthday Nick!


My little cream puff is 1 year old... how did that happen so fast? It feels like I was just pregnant and awaiting his arrival. Time really does fly by. Nick turning one feels surreal.


From the moment Nicholas Henry was born he has blessed our lives with his smiles, amazing personality and love. His magical eyes and charismatic smile just warms your heart. People stop to look at him and always comment on those squeezable cheeks of his :)


My little snuggler is loved by everyone. Its the best feeling to watch Jack play with him. I know he can't wait until Nick walks and the two can get into trouble together. Nick's favorites are mac n cheese and spinach dip. He loves most foods and covers himself completely when he eats. Another favorite is electronics. If its off limits and lights up, Nick finds it and is all over it. He just turns and looks at you with his 2 teeth smile and you can't help but smile back. Climbing the stairs is another favorite. But it can be quite scary when you cant find him anywhere and realize the gate was wide open. A little escape artist :)


I remember so clearly the day he was born and all the moments leading up to his debut. I was scared out of my mind and thought I can never do this again. Laying on the surgical table freezing cold without the drugs kicking in, is super freaky. It was all worth while when I got to hold my little bundle of love... 9 whole pounds.

Nick now weighs about 22-23 pounds and it seems like yesterday he was this little thing wrapped like a glow worm in florescent lights. I can't wait to watch him grow (not too fast Nicky) and see where this next year takes us. Bergerworld is a non stop Bergerlicious adventure. I love you Nicky! You make me so happy and bring so much happiness to our lives, thank you! I can't imagine my life without you.
Happy Happy Birthday! Don't grow up too fast... please!

The morning of December 2nd.... the belly

12:33p.m. Nick Berger made his debut



Holding Nicholas Henry for the first time

such a BIG man now!

No comments: