Birthdays are so much fun for me! I love the celebrating, planning and big party. Nick's birthday theme was Superheros... specifically-- Superman, Spiderman and Batman. Nick wore a special Superhero shirt with his name on it. Jack and Shawn wore Superman shirts and I wore a Wonderwoman shirt! We had an evening of play, pizza and fun! Nicky had a blast!
I have way over 400 pictures from the party and there is no way I can post them all, so here are just a few.
We had special chocolate chip cookies and
cookies in the shape of Stars and Number 1's on sticks.
cookies in the shape of Stars and Number 1's on sticks.
The Birthday Boy!
As our tradition, we had a family birthday dinner for Nick on December 2nd. He loved all the celebrating. Jack loved it too. He helped Nick open all his presents and kept wishing Nicky "Happy Birthday" for days!



No comments:
Post a Comment