We have been waiting for this Hawaiian getaway for so long! Shawn and I needed a vacation SO badly and we knew the boys were going to have a blast. Grandpa and Grandma were meeting us there and making this adventure so special for us. A full week of sun, yummy food, relaxation, the beach, lounging poolside and a break from out reality. We even survived the Hawaiian Tsunami..... an experience that I will never ever forget. We feel so grateful to have been able to go on this trip (Thank you G & G) and we feel truly blessed that G-d was watching over us and made sure we got home safe and sound.
I took so many pictures-- hundreds actually... so here are just a few.
The boys are super travelers and did so well on the plane both ways. We were so proud of them. Shawn and I had no idea what to expect on the way there as the two of them ran circles around us at the crack of dawn.
here we go....


always on the go... no matter where or what time it is!

drinks already? Ohhh yes!!
Mommy and Daddy ordered drinks on the plane!

Our little traveler...
he is been all over the place at just 3 1/2 years old!

Thank goodness he slept most of the way--
towards the end he was climbing the seats, literally!

Welcome to Paradise!

so yummy!


a perfect way to wake up... 9am at the pool :)


Hawaiian Ice-- delish!

Jack made his own candy lei!

Lounging by the pool... Nick was sleeping :)




They love each other!


Grandma got us the best bubbles ever...
We took the grandest bubble baths every day!


Surfs up Dude!

Cool Dude!


tasty sand!

Lookin good, Mr. Berger!



I heart you!


here comes, Grandpa!

Here comes... Shawn!






heading home!


home sweet home!
Were BACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment