Last year, Shawn and I were chosen for TLC- Bringing Home Baby... I had no idea when I submitted the application that we would actually be chosen. Shawn thought we were way too boring for TV... but to our surprise we had something they were looking for.
As crazy as it was, its so great knowing I have Jack's birth and home coming captured forever.
Given that this a television show-- and a reality show... things were staged and of course cut to make it work for a 30 minute segment.
I was fortunate to have a lactation specialist come and visit but on the down side it caused the editors to make cuts. Luckily Shawn's dad and my mom made an appearance but for some strange and unfortunate reason my dad was cut. This broke my heart. Also cut were friends and family who came to visit. Shawn was also dubbed and my boob(s) were displayed way too many times-- but thats what you get when you go on television.
So its been a year... and our episode is now being re aired.
You can catch Jack's Television Debut on...
TLC- Bringing Home Baby, July 30th at 3:30pm PST
Check your local listings for exact times and channels.
The episode is called-- Neat Freaks First...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment