Wednesday, September 10, 2008

E! Entertainment

Its a known fact that I'm a celebrity crazed fanatic...(if only I could be famous for doing nothing like Paris Hilton) so a trip to E! Entertainment Head Quarters is like the best thing ever.

Jack and I were incredibly daring and went on quite the adventure to see our Cousin Carrie at E!. After getting lost numerous times, multiple u-turns, and frantic phone calls to Shawn-- we made it. I felt like the Country Mouse in the City World-- and we live in Thousand Oaks.

Jack waiting in the lobby- he got his very own name tag...
which he eventually ate (the entire thing)- paper is apparently delicious

Carrie made sure we saw everything-- seriously, everything. We had a detailed tour from Peter- he seems to know everything about E!

Carrie knows just about everyone and introduced us to so many people... Jack and I felt SO very important :)
E! is quite the happening place... so much goes on there.

This is where E! News is filmed

This is where The Daily 10 is shot

This is where Joel McHale tapes The Soup

This is Tom-- he runs the 3 shows. He is a very important fella!
Look for Tom on The Soup-- he makes special appearances.

One of many control rooms

This is Kelly- a good friend of Carrie's and the Producer of The Soup

Ryan Seacrest was out reporting in Florida so we couldn't meet him, maybe next time... but I did manage a picture of his office... super cool


CELEBRITY SIGHTING!!!!
Sal Masekela from the Daily 10-- what a nice man!!!
He thought Jack was adorable!

The head honcho, Steve Blue-- Carrie's boss, was so sweet and shared his snacks with Jack. He allowed Jack to make a few phone calls and explore his office too.
yummy pretzels... much more tasty than my name tag

Hello... this is Jack... who is this?


Sadly our adventure had to come to an end. It was just as exciting going home as it was coming... I of course managed to get lost yet once again... thank g-d for Shawn, he saved the day. I honestly don't know where Jack and I would be-- probably still on the road... lost in East LA. My Grandma always said I got my directional skills from a Cracker Jack box--- and she couldn't have been more right. OY! And I even have navigation in the car.

Thank you Carrie-- we had a marvelous day!

No comments: