I had such a special and relaxing Mother's Day... so relaxing I only took 2 pictures!
Last year on Mother's Day, Jack decided to get a head start on celebrating Mother's Day- he jumped his crib at 3:32am. He wanted to get the party started and landed on his head. Shawn and I knew that this was just the beginning of the acrobatics Jack was going to perform. We were so right. I was also newly pregnant and feeling so gross and sick. I will never ever forget that Mother's Day... just one year later Nick Berger is now part of all the action and my special day became even more wonderful.
When I was a little girl I loved playing with my dolls, stuffed animals and Barbies-- my imagination ran wild... And when I rode my bike I would pretend I had kids in the back (ha!). What seems like a hundred years later, here I am with 2 amazing little boys and I'm no longer pretending to be "Mom"-- I am!
I am so lucky to be able to stay home and be with my kids everyday. I feel so blessed and I know how fortunate I am. Jack and Nick are my world and I can't imagine my life without them. I must admit I had no idea how tough this 'mommy job' was going to be, especially since I haven't slept much since July 23, 2007- (the day before Jack arrived). My mom reminds me that being a mom is the toughest yet most rewarding job... and of course she is has the words of wisdom Great Moms have.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! You are rock stars! And a very Happy Mother's Day to my incredible mom.... you are the greatest mother and friend! XOXO
Papa got Jack this wacky toy...
first time he played with it he cut his eye-
Papa now makes him wear goggles!



No comments:
Post a Comment