So many changes have occurred in such a short amount of time. Nick has arrived and is just about 6 months now and Jack is almost 3.
We have had a marvelous time with a few challenges along the way. But Jack and I have learned so much and enjoyed our special time together. Im going to miss going to class together and just spending quality time with my little friend! Jack starts preschool in the Fall and mommy doesn't get to come... ooooh my ooooh my, this is all happening so fast!

Sept 2nd... off to school
Jack has grown so much over this past year. He went from a little guy to a man. My baby is growing up right before my eyes. I found some pictures from the first day of class to compare them to the pictures I took today- the last day of class. Oh my goodness has he changed!
Today was also a Carnival... lots to do and prizes to win. It was a day full of emotions and loads of excitement. Its really hard to believe its over!





From day one I have felt blessed and honored to be in Mrs. Kandy's class. She is a remarkable woman who is truly a gifted teacher. Teaching comes naturally and she has made learning fun. Jack and I are going to miss her terribly. She is the bestest!!!

From day one I have felt blessed and honored to be in Mrs. Kandy's class. She is a remarkable woman who is truly a gifted teacher. Teaching comes naturally and she has made learning fun. Jack and I are going to miss her terribly. She is the bestest!!!
The last part of every class is dedicated to science. Mrs. Kandy loves science and from day one she said she wanted her kids to love science too. Her mission was a success as the kids just LOVE science time as well as the mommies too.



No comments:
Post a Comment