My five years in San Luis Obispo are very very special to me. During college I worked at a private school in SLO called Greenhills. I became instantly smitten with the Director and she took me under her wing. Janine has become my mentor and someone I admire. 11 years later I get to call her my friend. She has watched me blossom from a young 19 year old who had a crummy boyfriend and was trying to find the right path to take to a grown woman who has a husband and 2 kids. Janine likes to remind me that I am now surrounded and unconditionally loved by 3 handsome and very sweet men. And at 30 I still have plenty of time to reinvent myself.
3 years ago, Janine came down to visit me a month after Jack was born and she came today to meet Nick. Her visit was extra special and means so much!!!
3 years ago, Janine came down to visit me a month after Jack was born and she came today to meet Nick. Her visit was extra special and means so much!!!
Jack especially loved it... Janine was a rock star and played choo choos. In Jack's world you're as good as gold if you play choo choos :)
Thank you Janine!! Hugs!
Janine and Nicky
Janine with Jack- end of August 2007



No comments:
Post a Comment