This past week has been utterly exhausting... its been wonderful and fun, but Im pooped out. I was in desperate need of a break and some relaxation. I knew Shawn could use a break as well and even though it wasn't the warmest weather we 4 headed to the beach this afternoon. Jack and I spent so many summer days at the beach last year, but the weather this year has been so odd. We haven't been all summer.
Today was Nick's first trip to the beach and he LOVED it! I was going to put him in his swim attire but it was a little breezy with the wind so he stayed dressed. Jack wouldn't take off his sweat shirt but loved every second of the afternoon at the beach.
Exploring together!
Building together!
What happened to your legs, Jack?
what is this stuff?
chasing each other!
first time in the ocean!
it was ice cold... 60 degrees!
can't wait for tomorrow...
sandy poops to come!
This kid ate handfuls of sand and clearly enjoyed it!
After our beachy adventure we went to Malibu Seafood for dinner. The fish n chips were heavenly. Jack enjoyed his "chicken-fish" and I was so happy Shawn packed us a bottle of wine to share. It was a really great afternoon together. We need to do these little jaunts more often. We have so much fun together!
checking out all the lobsters-
he thought they all went nite-nite.
Can you see the resemblance?
Jack is starting to look more and more like Shawn...
just with my eyes, nose and ears.
Jack is becoming quite the photographer these days!
He snapped a great picture!
mmm.... french fries!
put your hands up!
TT taught Jack... hands in the air when you go through tunnels!



No comments:
Post a Comment