Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Jack's birthday party finally arrived! We were so excited and couldn't wait to celebrate with all our friends and family. Jack was surrounded by so many wonderful people who adore him and love him bunches! He is one lucky little guy for sure!

Chuck E Cheese is where Jack decided he wanted his birthday party this year. I wanted to add a few extra touches to make the party special and I think I achieved that. Chuck E Cheese is definitely one crazy place! Its where a kid can be a kid!!! Jack's two favorite parts of the party were the Train Cake and Ticket Blaster. It was 2 hours of non stop fun! Happy Birthday, Jack!





The Birthday Boy!


The Berger boys LOVE Chuck E Cheese pizza!


The Train Cake...
Jack has been wanting this cake for years. Every trip to the store includes a stop at the cakes... Jack has had his eye on this cake and was over the moon excited when he saw it with his name on it. It was also HUGE... I accidentally ordered the mega size. Like Mega Mega! It was gigantic! Jack was super happy about it and couldn't wait to grab that Thomas train off the cake!



May all your birthday wishes come true!

finally, I got that Thomas!

Time for the Ticket Blaster!
How many tickets can we get?

Jack was nervous at first... but he LOVED the Ticket Blaster!

No comments: